We offer a refreshing pro active professional approach not normally associated with the utility industry. .
At Utility Connections we provide a business offering that reflects the requirements of the UK’s leading developers. We offer a refreshing pro active professional approach not normally associated with the utility industry and stay with projects from concept to completion.
Our team holds a wealth of experience in the delivery of high profile retail, commercial and industrial multi utility projects throughout the UK. Our unrivalled utility expertise, technical knowledge and commercial acumen can make a real difference in ensuring utility infrastructure is delivered on time, to cost and to the correct specification.
The majority of our clients return in the knowledge that each and every project will be delivered reliably, transparently and efficiently.
We manage projects across the UK.
Utility Connections are able to, and are currently working on, projects across the UK ranging from single food retail stores to multi use commercial and industrial sites covering hundreds of acres.
We manage our sector expansion with care, ensuring that we accept commissions only when we have the skills and people in place to deliver the same level of service that our customers have come to expect and rely upon
- Site feasibility studies.
- As laid record searches.
- Disconnection and termination of existing services .
- Decommissioning of private networks.
- Load assessment calculations.
- Upstream reinforcement cost challenge.
- Mains and service diversions.
- Upgrades of existing supplies to meet with new end user requirement.
- Procurement of new utility infrastructure proposals.
- Point of connection identification.
- Procurement of metering and supply contract.
- Advice of renewable energy project.
- Energy Metering.
- Project management and co-ordination of procured works.