Highly competitive & cost efficient service for energy contracts and metering.
To be able to use your new electricity and gas service you will require the appropriate energy supply contracts to be in place, your service meter point reference number registered and suitable metering equipment installed.
This is a very confusing market with many pitfalls and if not undertaken correctly can result in lengthy delays in the availability of electricity and gas into your premises.
Utility Connections offers its clients the same high quality service where energy contracts and metering is concerned as we do for new utility infrastructure.
We will guide you through the complex procedures to ensure you get connected. We use approved meter installers and ofgem approved meter asset managers (MAM) for gas meters and meter operators (MOP) for electricity meters.
Our service covers all types of gas metering from simple diaphragm units to complex turbine installations, electrically we can arrange for the installation of single phase whole current meters for housing through to Code of Practise 3 for large industrial and commercial premises.
Utility Connections undertake work across all voltages levels and pressure tiers anywhere in the UK.
We manage projects across the UK.
Utility Connections are able to, and are currently working on, projects across the UK ranging from single food retail stores to multi use commercial and industrial sites covering hundreds of acres.
We manage our sector expansion with care, ensuring that we accept commissions only when we have the skills and people in place to deliver the same level of service that our customers have come to expect and rely upon.
- Site feasibility studies.
- As laid record searches.
- Disconnection and termination of existing services .
- Decommissioning of private networks.
- Load assessment calculations.
- Upstream reinforcement cost challenge.
- Mains and service diversions.
- Upgrades of existing supplies to meet with new end user requirement.
- Procurement of new utility infrastructure proposals.
- Point of connection identification.
- Procurement of metering and supply contract.
- Advice of renewable energy project.
- Energy Metering.
- Project management and co-ordination of procured works.