We work across a diverse range of sectors.
Utility Connections are able to, and are currently working on, projects across the UK ranging from single food retail stores to multi use commercial and industrial sites covering hundreds of acres.
We manage our sector expansion with care, ensuring that we accept commissions only when we have the skills and people in place to deliver the same level of service that our customers have come to expect and rely upon.
We manage projects across the UK.
- Arts and Culture
- Health Care
- Local Government
- Site feasibility studies.
- As laid record searches.
- Disconnection and termination of existing services .
- Decommissioning of private networks.
- Load assessment calculations.
- Upstream reinforcement cost challenge.
- Mains and service diversions.
- Upgrades of existing supplies to meet with new end user requirement.
- Procurement of new utility infrastructure proposals.
- Point of connection identification.
- Procurement of metering and supply contract.
- Advice of renewable energy project.
- Energy Metering.
- Project management and co-ordination of procured works.